- Education Knowledge Network (EKN)
- 2021 Commencement Dates
- Professional Experience Placement
- Special Requirements
- International Study Tours
- Education Alumni Network (EAN)
- Facebook SoE
- News and Events
- Careers in Education
- Our People
- Future Teachers’ Network (FTN)
Research Centre, Programs and Projects
The School of Education has many research strengths, expressed through a variety of research programs. Some of these are centred in the School of Education, while a number are aligned with the Centre for Educational Research (CER). Research programs comprise teams of researchers, postgraduate students and other partners who are committed to a common research area, and who collaboratively plan to win research grants, undertake field research, and publish in their field.
Some of our key projects and programs of educational research, include:
- research in low SES communities
- research on the educational experiences of refugees
- other internationally focused research such as on: early childhood education in low SES communities in Chile (the Futuro Infantil Hoy project); transnational knowledge exchange (such as in the Research Oriented School Engaged Teacher-researcher Education – ROSETE- program of research)
- youth transitions and high school completion
Researchers & HDR Supervisors
Find out more about our researchers and HDR supervisors key research areas.
The School of Education offers quality research education through a variety of higher research degrees. Our research programs and staff research interests have a strong focus on equity and represent a breadth of theoretical and applied research frameworks and methodologies. If you are interested in higher degree research in education and wish to contact a potential supervisor, you can search our staff research interests.
Young Universities in the World Times higher education
Universities in the world Times higher education
Research Grants Awarded Australian Research Council