Acknowledgement of Country
With respect for Aboriginal cultural protocol and out of recognition that its campuses occupy their traditional lands, Western Sydney University acknowledges the Darug, Eora, Dharawal (also referred to as Tharawal) and Wiradjuri peoples and thanks them for their support of its work in their lands in Greater Western Sydney and beyond.
WELCOME TO WESTERN
Congratulations and welcome to Western Sydney’s The College for Term 2 2022!
Use this page to navigate all we have on offer to support your Unlimited journey. Find out more about your academic program, Western Support services and student clubs as you transition into university life.
You are invited to Welcome Week
The University runs Welcome Week twice a year to connect students to Western. The week is filled with live music, giveaways, free lunches, games, student clubs and much more! You’ll also get the chance to explore stalls from the various support services, academic information sessions, student groups and community partners available to you.
HOW TO GET STARTED AT WESTERN:
1) Take the first step by accepting your offer and activating your account.
2) Plan your enrolment and watch the video to guide you through the steps of enrolment.
3) Watch the class registration playlist for step-by-step instructions on tutorial registration.
4) Find your academic welcome session in the schedule and make sure to attend!
5) Apply for your student ID Card.
6) See the many support services Western has to offer to ensure you feel supported throughout your time here. Then make sure to check out our student clubs, societies and programs to stay connected during your studies. You will need to log into WESTERNLife to register for events and join students groups.
7) View the events calendar and register for Welcome month events and activities.
Academic Welcome Sessions
Immerse yourself in a number of informative sessions. This is your opportunity to meet your future lecturers and learn more about your course structure, expectations and the support services available.
Are you an International Student?
Below are the important dates that you need to know for your first teaching session at Western Sydney University. Whether you want to know when the term break is to plan a holiday or organise your final examination study schedule, visit the Session Calendar for a printable version.
Term 1, 2022
7 March 2022
Term 1, 2022 Starts
8 April 2022
25 April 2022 – 1 May 2022
6 – 11 June 2022
12 June 2022
Term 1 Ends
Term 2, 2022
4 July 2022
Term 2, 2022 Starts
31 July 2022
15 - 21 August 2022
4 - 8 October 2022
9 October 2022
Term 2 Ends
Term 3, 2022
31 October 2022
Term 3 Starts
28 November 2022
26 December 2022 - 4 January 2023
6 - 23 February 2023
12 February 2023
Term 3 Ends
WE'RE HERE TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS
Get to know your campus
Choose from one of our modern, student-centred and conveniently located campuses. Reach your Unlimited potential.