Pathways to Dreaming Indigenous Achievement Scholarship
$5,000 per year for up to four years
Any undergraduate degree at Western Sydney University, Foundation Studies, Diploma or Associate Degree at The College
Up to four years (or part-time equivalent) for an undergraduate degree which may include Honours
- Be an active participant in the Pathways to Dreaming program throughout high school, including attending opportunities provided by the program.
- Have received an offer or have applied to study at Western Sydney University; or
- If applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC), applicants must have a Western Sydney University course as one of their top three preferences by 21 January 2022;
- If applying through the Western Portal, applications must be submitted by 12 January 2022.
- Demonstrate academic achievement through one of the following:
- a minimum ATAR of 65; or
- a minimum of 65% in each of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Pathway Program assessments; or
- received a True Reward offer to course with a minimum ATAR of 65 (in previous year).
- Completed a minimum of 50 hours community service over 24 months preceding application (documentation to be provided and will be verified by the Scholarship panel)
Application and Selection Process
Applicants must fill out the online application form which includes answering the self-reflective question and supplying a reference from a teacher. Applicants can also have the ability to upload 3 supporting documents which may include school reports, personal references, certificates etc.
Successful applicants will be chosen based on their written application, academic potential and the degree to which they meet the criteria.
Applications for this scholarship are now closed.