Indigenous Australians Master of Clinical Psychology Scholarship
Scholarship Type: Indigenous
Scholarship Group: A
Indigenous Australians Master of Clinical Psychology Scholarships aim to encourage more Indigenous Australians to consider psychology as an accessible, valuable, and rewarding career path.
- 50% of tuition fees for up to two years*
*full-time, or part-time equivalent
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
Confirmation of Identity:
- identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and submit documentation declaring and confirming Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander identity.
- new or continuing student
- Master of Clinical Psychology
Application and Selection Process
Applicants must provide a statement supporting their application indicating how they believe receiving the scholarship will assist them with their studies and future careersin psychology. This statement should give a sufficient explanation of the applicant's background and current circumstances to enable the University to judge their eligibility, need and merit.
Successful applicants will be selected based on their written application, academic potential, ability to meet the criteria, and, where appropriate, performance in an interview before a selection panel.
Further information and how to apply can be found on our Indigenous Scholarships page.
Continuing Eligibility Criteria
- Recipients must remain enrolled at Western.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum GPA of 5.8.