Dean’s Indigenous Master of Professional Psychology Scholarship
- meet the entry requirements for the Master of Professional Psychology, as expressed in the Handbook
- be commencing study full-time or part-time in the Master of Professional Psychology
- be Australian citizens, permanent residents or permanent humanitarian visa holders
- identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander and provide Community Confirmation documentation
- The recipient must remain enrolled full-time or part-time in the required course (that is, not less than 20 credit points per semester)
- The recipient must complete their placement for the unit 102539Professional Psychology Placement with the NSW Department of Communities and Justice’s Psychological and Specialist Services unit
- The recipient must complete the Master of Professional Psychology in order to undertake the internship at the conclusion of the scholarship.
- The recipient is expected to maintain satisfactory academic progress by passing all subject attempts and maintaining at least a credit average (GPA 5.0) for the duration of the scholarship
- If any of the specified conditions are not met, the recipient status and continuation of the scholarship will be assessed and determined by the University.