- Applying to study
- New to Uni
- Important dates 2022
- Fees and costs
- The Academy
Services and facilities
- - Student Central
- - Workshops, programs and online resources
- - Academic Literacy Support
- - Counselling Service
- - Disability Service
- - Student Welfare Service
- - MATES
- - International Buddy Program
- - English Conversation Groups
- - Special Consideration
- - Student Legal Services
- - Chaplaincy and Inclusive Communities
- - Student Representation & Participation
- - International student support
- - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student support
- - Student Stores
- - Online student support
- - Student facilities
- - Support for Student Veterans
- - TalkCampus
- Online systems
- Student Misconduct Rule
- Semi Permanent Unlimited Live
- Western Digital Story Telling Project
Are you coping with study?
These planners are a great way to help you manage your time and prepare for the stressful times of session.
- Daily planner (PDF, 25.42 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Weekly planner (PDF, 110.18 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Guide to Studying at Home (PDF, 116.59 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Summer A 2021/2022 Planner DOCX, 93.76 KB (opens in a new window)
- Autumn 2022 Term Planner DOCX, 94.6 KB (opens in a new window)
- Spring 2022 Term Planner DOCX, 94.75 KB (opens in a new window)
- The College Term 1 2022 Planner () DOCX, 93.98 KB (opens in a new window)
- The College Term 2 2022 Planner () DOCX, 94.31 KB (opens in a new window)
- The College Term 3 2022 Planner () DOCX, 94.37 KB(opens in a new window)
We have developed some resources to help you prepare for success in celebration of this year's Virtual Western Fair
- Tips to Prepare for the Session (PDF, 281.09 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Desktop Wallpaper (PNG, 404.17 KB) (opens in a new window)
- Phone Wallpaper (PNG, 386.2 KB) (opens in a new window)
The Counselling Service have developed a wide range of online resources to help you succeed at university.
- Study, Money & Life Skills vUWS site - 12 modules focused on essential skills for university students
- Quick Clips - short animations on topics like perfectionism, anxiety, time management and memory blanks
- Relaxation Recordings - take some time to destress and calm the mind
- Wellbeing and You Podcast - meet some of the staff at Wellbeing Services and hear more about wellbeing topics like exam stress and time management.
Thinking of dropping out?
The first few weeks of study can be daunting. Sometimes it's so overwhelming that students choose to drop out. There are a number of things you can do to make uni manageable. It's worth exploring these options before you make the decision to leave. Counsellors can give you helpful advice and support.
Help and advice with administrative matters
We can help you navigate academic issues such as Disruption to Studies, Review of Grade and Misconduct. Please bring your form and any supporting documentation to your appointment and we can assist you through the process.