Whether you are a small community-based organisation or a large international business, we can find the best way to work together.
We can work with you to scope a research and design project with you from scratch or co-generate evidence and tools for your organisation.
We provide a range of consulting services – from technical expertise and advice, to evaluation and assessment of your existing programs and policies.
We offer a range of learning opportunities from internships and work placement, to PhD supervision, short courses and masterclasses.
Knowledge and Practice Network:
We welcome individuals, organisations and networks that share our aims and interests to join our vibrant interdisciplinary and cross-sector network.
When you work with us, you can:
- Collaborate with world-leaders from interdisciplinary fields researching young people, technology and resilience
- Co-design and co-research solutions to complex problems relevant to your organisation
- Co-generate tools and evidence sets to underpin your policies and programs
- Enrich your organisational capacity through training, research and knowledge exchange
- Improve your organisation’s ability to effectively and meaningfully engage young people in your work
Whether you have an idea for a project, want to scope some possibilities, or just want to connect, we’d love to hear from you.