- WHS & Wellbeing management system
- Working from Home
- WHS consultation
- Risk management
- Emergency management
- Health and safety topics
- Contractor management
- Report an Incident
- Workplace Reasonable Adjustment
- Health and Wellbeing
- About the WHS&W Unit
- Contact us
- WHS&W Information about COVID-19
Workplace inspections are a proactive way of identifying hazards and monitoring the effectiveness of hazards controls.
Schools and divisions are responsible for ensuring all work areas are regularly inspected, with frequencies depending on a work areas risk profile.
- Low-risk areas should be inspected annually.
- High-risk areas, including laboratories and workshops, should be inspected biannually.
The following resources are available to guide areas in completing workplace inspections: