- WHS & Wellbeing management system
- Working from Home
- WHS consultation
- Risk management
- Emergency management
- Health and safety topics
- Contractor management
- Report an Incident
- Workplace Reasonable Adjustment
- Health and Wellbeing
- About the WHS&W Unit
- Contact us
- WHS&W Information about COVID-19
This year, Western Sydney University will once again be fundraising for supportive care services for people with cancer in Western Sydney. If you cannot attend the webinar but would like to help us fundraise, please see below details to join the Western Sydney University Dry July Team. You can also donate to the team if you won’t be fundraising with us this year. All WSU team members and donors will have access to our exclusive online program offering weekly mindfulness and yoga classes in the month of July!
How to sign up
Visit the Support Western Sydney University - Dry July (opens in a new window) page to join the team:
- Ensure that you click on the “Join Team” button on the bottom left of the page
- Complete your personal/contact details and set a password (ensure you use your staff name at WSU so that we know it’s you and we can then invite you to our online support services!)
- Make sure you select “Dry July Foundation” as the beneficiary
- You’re now part of our team! From your Fundraising Page, you are able to SHARE your page via Facebook and other socials or copy your page link and send directly to friends and family to raise funds for Dry July. Be sure to send a note of thanks to those friends and family who donate to the Foundation.
- Alternatively, you can click on “Join Team” on our Dry July team page, if you have already signed up to Dry July.
Once you have signed up as a team member, you will have exclusive access to our Western support program to help you stay Dry this July!
- Thursday Yoga (midday Thursday every week)
- Midday Mindfulness (midday Wednesday every week)
- Webinar access - Caring for someone with cancer: Using Complementary Therapies
Don’t want to sign up for 31 days?
No problem! You can choose to sign up for 31 days, 21 or 14 days dry.
Want to sign up for 31 days but need a night off?
No problem – you can buy a Golden Ticket or have one donated to you! For more details, please visit Golden Tickets (opens in a new window)
Don’t want to sign up but want to donate to the WSU team?
Donate to Western Sydney University (opens in a new window) - to the entire team or to an individual team member