As part of our ESM program, we are implementing a range of HR services into WesternNow.
Late last year, HR ran a series of discovery workshops and identified the following as part of our implementation plan:
- How to ensure you have easy access to the right services and help
- How to help those fulfilling those services
- 8 Centres of Excellence (e.g. WHS and Wellbeing, HR Operations, et cetera) that look after your day to day service requests within HR
- A 33% simplification of forms (from 98 to 65) to help channel your request to the right team, without loss of service
- The ability to make your requests using online forms (removing multiple PDF files across various sites)
All of these components, are all backed by process mapping to help guide the evolution of these and other services, plus knowledge articles to help you find your answer when you need it, quickly.
Design and building of HR's inclusion into WesternNOW encompasses the voice of our Schools, Divisions and Institutes in how this will work. Before we are live with any service, we are currently going through a rigorous testing regime to ensure
While our WSU engagement is well underway we welcome your thoughts – please contact Karen Berta (K.Berta@westernsydney.edu.au) or Ian Sharpe (I.Sharpe@westernsydney.edu.au)