Healthy Lifestyles Working Group
In partnership with Nepean Blue Mountains and Western Sydney Local Health Districts (NBM&WS LHD)
- Identification of issues relating to Healthy Lifestyles for the University population
- Identification, implementation and evaluation of professional learning opportunities relevant to Healthy Lifestyles and targeted members of the University population
- Development of the Healthy Lifestyles Working Group project plan/s
- Drive and monitor the implementation and evaluation of jointly agreed project/s
- Generate commitment and support from key stakeholders for the Healthy Lifestyles Working Group project plan/s
- Report on progress of the Healthy Lifestyles Working Group project plan/s to the Operational and Executive Groups
- Promotion of activities delivered under the project plan/s
- Promotion of the Western Sydney University and Population Health partnership thorough planned agreed projects.
Projects we are working on
Please fill in our enquiry form and we will get back to you shortly.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 668 370.