- Mental Health & Wellbeing Strategy
- - Mental Health and Wellbeing Month
- - Get Healthy Information & Coaching Service
- - Go4Fun
- - Fit & Strong Challenge
- - Mental health meanings
- - Health and physical wellbeing
- - Respect.Now.Always.
- - Counselling Service
- - Australia and New Zealand University Mental Health and Wellbeing Day
- - Lifeline Training
- Mental Health & Wellbeing resources
- Mental Health & Wellbeing training
- Contact the Mental Health & Wellbeing team
Respect.Now.Always.(opens in a new window) is a national campaign to ensure our Universities are places of safety and respect.
Western’s Respect. Now. Always. campaign embeds a culture of respectful relaitonships throughout our community, by
- improving and raising awareness of reporting and support-seeking options,
- developing bespoke engagement and training initiatives,
- collaborating with stakeholders, and
- working on underlying issues.
From governance and higher degree research to our Respect. Now. Always. Student Ambassador program, you can get involved. Contact us on email@example.com.
24/7 Crisis support
- Emergency Services (immediate safety or medical concerns): 000
- Campus Safety & Security (opens in a new window) (on-campus support) 1300 737 003
- NSW Rape Crisis (opens in a new window) (counselling and information) 1800 424 017
- 1800 RESPECT (opens in a new window) (counselling and information) 1800 737 732
For information on sexual harassment, see here (opens in a new window).
No results were found