- Mental Health & Wellbeing Strategy
- - Mental Health and Wellbeing Month
- - Get Healthy Information & Coaching Service
- - Go4Fun
- - Fit & Strong Challenge
- - Mental health meanings
- - Health and physical wellbeing
- - Support
- - Report
- - Information for survivors
- - WSU Respect. Now. Always. Student Ambassador program
- - Western's Respect. Now. Always. Campaign
- - Supporting a friend: Responding to disclosures of sexual offences
- - Positive intervention
- - International students
- - Language and accessibility options
- - Sexual harassment
- - First Responder Network
- - Counselling Service
- - Australia and New Zealand University Mental Health and Wellbeing Day
- - Lifeline Training
- - Anxiety Forum
- - Wellness Walk
- - Sports Inclusion Program
- - Early Intervention in Psychosis Forum
- Mental Health & Wellbeing resources
- Mental Health & Wellbeing training
- Contact the Mental Health & Wellbeing team
Ending sexual assault and sexual harassment at university.
- Use the Support button to see your options if you have been sexually assaulted or sexually harassed.
- Use the Report button if you want to report sexual assault or sexual harassment.
Respect.Now.Always.(opens in a new window) is a national campaign to ensure our Universities are places of safety and respect. It is driven by actions based on recommendations made by the Australian Human Rights Commission's 2017 survey and findings into sexual offences at Australian universities, Change the Course (opens in a new window).
At Western, Respect.Now.Always. works to:
- improve access to quality support and reporting options
- tackle the drivers of sexual offences
- model and celebrate positive and respectful behaviours
- deliver relevant and engaging evidence-based training
- work with and promote quality community resources in Greater Western Sydney.
We collaborate with students, academics and professional staff across all campuses as well as the broader community. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org