- Mental Health & Wellbeing Strategy
- - Get Healthy Information & Coaching Service
- - Go4Fun
- - Fit & Strong Challenge
- - Mental health meanings
- - Health and physical wellbeing
- - Respect.Now.Always.
- - Counselling Service
- - Australia and New Zealand University Mental Health Day
- - Lifeline Training
- - Anxiety Forum
- - Wellness Walk
- - Sports Inclusion Program
- - Early Intervention in Psychosis Forum
- - ONETalk Forums: Early Intervention in Psychosis
- - Carers Forum
- - Sexual Health Training
- - 10 Tips to Stress Less Competition
- - Lifeline CSWT Fast-track Program
- Mental Health & Wellbeing resources
- Mental Health & Wellbeing training
- Contact the Mental Health & Wellbeing team
10 Tips to Stress Less Competition
*** deadline extended to 16th January, 5pm ***
WIN $1500 IN JB HI FI VOUCHERS
Do you have a flare for design media? Are you interested in earning bragging rights for designing a 2020 State-wide mental health campaign resource? What about winning a $1500 JB HiFi voucher?
Western Sydney University is teaming up with WayAhead, Mental Health Association NSW to give one talented Western Sydney University (or recent graduate) a chance for all of the above.
WayAhead’s 10 Tips to Stress Less Campaign
Each year, as part of their Mental Health Month activations, WayAhead raises awareness about mental health and wellbeing through running a broad campaign promoting activities and ideas that can have a positive impact on our daily lives and the lives of others.
The campaign is known as ‘10 Tips to Stress Less’. Campaign messages for 2018 can be found here .
The final ‘10 Tips to Stress Less’ are distributed to the community in the form of a Postcard and through various social media and online avenues. Postcards designed and used as part of previous years’ campaigns can be found here, Postcard examples.
10 Tips to Stress Less at University Campaign
In 2020, WayAhead is developing a resource specifically for university students. Even better, we want a Western Sydney University student to design the final campaign collateral for use across NSW Universities (and possibly further).
The final ’10 Tips to Stress Less at University’ have been finalised. The tips were collated as part of a joint research project between Western Sydney University, University of New South Wales, Australian National University and, of course, WayAhead.
As part of this competition, we would like to invite you to develop the following:
- Postcard design capturing the outlined 10 Tips to Stress Less at University
- Individual designs (used to create postcard as part of item 1) corresponding to each of the 10 tips used to create the postcard design
To break this down, we have used the 2018 Campaign to provide an example of required product.
You will be provided with the final ’10 Tips to Stress Less at University’ and other important competition information once you register your interest to participate below.
Who can participate in the competition?
The competition is open to all current Western Sydney University Students and recent (2018 or 2019) graduates only.
You may choose to submit as an individual or a group and as many times as you choose. In fact the more entries and artistic expressions, the merrier!
When does the completion open and close?
The competition opens on the 1st of December, 2019 and closes on the 10th of January, 2020, 5pm EST. Registrations of interest are open until the end of the competition, but get in early to start planning.
How to I register to participate?
If you are interested in participating, please register your interest here:
Once your registration is received, you will receive an email from the competition organiser providing additional information, including the tips to be used for the competition and further contact information should you need further clarification. There is no obligation by registering your interest; the registration provides us with an idea of how many entrants to expect.
What are the benefits of participating?
In addition to the obvious $1500 JB HI FI Voucher, other benefits include:
- Award: the winner will be awarded a trophy
- Bragging rights: the winner of the competition will be recognised across all marketing channels, including social media. For an up and coming designer, what better exposure can you ask for?
- Opportunity to flex your design skills: winning the competition will provide a major public addition to your professional portfolio
- Competition Opens: 1st December, 2019
- Competition Closes: 10th January, 2020
- Competition winner announced: 30th January, 2020
- Campaign launch event: TBD
- To learn more about WayAhead's '10 Tips to Stress Less Campaign' for the Community, go to Stress Less Campaign
- To learn more about WayAhead’s Mental Health Month Promotions, go to WayAhead, Mental Health Association NSW
- For more information on the completion please review FAQs