- Mental Health & Wellbeing Strategy
- - Get Healthy Information & Coaching Service
- - Go4Fun
- - Fit & Strong Challenge
- - Mental health meanings
- - Health and physical wellbeing
- - Respect.Now.Always.
- - Counselling Service
- - Australia and New Zealand University Mental Health Day
- - Lifeline Training
- - Anxiety Forum
- - Wellness Walk
- - Sports Inclusion Program
- - Early Intervention in Psychosis Forum
- - ONETalk Forums: Early Intervention in Psychosis
- - Carers Forum
- - Sexual Health Training
- - 10 Tips to Stress Less Competition
- - Lifeline CSWT Fast-track Program
- Mental Health & Wellbeing resources
- Mental Health & Wellbeing training
- Contact the Mental Health & Wellbeing team
The promotion of good health and wellbeing is important. The Western Sydney University is committed to promoting positive health for its community members. In this section of the website you'll find information and resources to help you maintain or improve your health and wellbeing. Small everyday changes can have a positive impact on our health and sense of wellbeing.
Health and Wellbeing is about having meaning in our life and feeling that life itself is fulfilling and worthwhile.
There are many aspects of health and wellbeing including physical, emotional, social, financial and spiritual.
Find out more about events and programs promoting health at Western Sydney University: