- Mental Health & Wellbeing Strategy
- Mental Health & Wellbeing resources
- The Mental Health and Wellbeing Team
- Collaboration and Initiatives
Resources and Support
Australian University Mental Health Framework
The framework provides guidance for mentally healthy university settings that support student mental health and wellbeing in collaboration with the mental health sector. The framework is structured around six principles that support student mental health and wellbeing and may inspire discussion, promote new thinking and interventions, and facilitate evaluation and learning.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Online Training Module for Staff (access via Staff Online)
- Engaging Students for Community Wellbeing vUWS module - The module covers all student services and resources available to students to promote and support their wellbeing and educates students about mental health.
- Wellbeing & You Podcast – Meet the Mental Health Coordinator and learn about the MHWB Team
- Workers with Mental Illness: A Practical Guide for Managers
- Community Contacts
Consultation and responding to students.
Western Sydney University MHWBT aims to support all our staff. Our door is always open to staff who want to discuss a difficult situation or raise concerns about a student. Our hope is that a discussion will offer a fresh perspective and generate new ways to approach the student or situation.
If you wish to consult a Mental Health Advisor or refer a student to us, please call 1300 668 370 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.