Western Business Research Collaborative’s mission is to provide a forum for academics, scholars, students, industry and community to discuss, debate and propose solutions to some of the complex challenges impacting the economy, environment, governance, and society.
WBRC’s objectives are:
- To nurture and develop multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary teams to undertake impactful research
- To support its members in research development and networking to achieve their goals and contribute to the development of vibrant education and research that supports communities in Western Sydney and beyond
- To serve as a platform to disseminate research through symposia, seminar series, conferences and workshops
- To assist in the commercialisation of research
- To undertake research and consultancy activities on behalf of industry, government, and the community
- To produce high-quality research