Venues at Hawkesbury
- Northside - Recently refurbished contemporary conference and function centre with two breakout rooms perfect for workshops and catering. The venue seats up to 200 people and can have up to 250 people for a cocktail function. It opens up to a private courtyard where you can enjoy a conference lunch or pre-dinner drinks for an awards evening.
- Pioneer Room - This room provides a breakout space for Northside but can also be booked as a standalone venue. This conference facility has been recently refurbished to offer space for up to 40 people.
- Memorial Hall, Building R8 - Originally built in 1928 and has been meticulously restored complete with polished timber floorboards, a large stage with curtains, a green room and two side wings with floor to ceiling glass walls. This venue seats up to 200 people and is perfect for a concert, dance group or end of year presentation evening.
- Poolside, Building R6 - Conference room plus breakout room for up to 80 people.
- Building G1, Room G.51 - Tiered Lecture Theatre suitable for awards ceremonies, lectures, seminars and conferencing, seating capacity of up to 224 people.
- Building G6, Room G.43 - Tiered Lecture Theatre suitable for awards ceremonies, lectures, seminars and conferencing, seating capacity of up to 388 people.
There are also a large range of lecture theatres and rooms of various sizes available, please contact the Venues Team for further information.