- About us
- Courses and training programs
- Work Planning and Career Development
Career Development Opportunities
- - Academic Careers and Development
- - Academic Development Program
- - Academic Promotions
- - Academic Mentoring Program
- - Education Support Allowance
- - Critical Management Conversations
- - Inspire Leadership Program
- - Scholarships for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- - Staff Postgraduate Study Scholarships
- - Vice-Chancellor's Professional Development Scholarships
- - Senior Management Group Conference
- - Strategy Forum
- - Professional Staff Mentoring Program
- How-to resources
- Contact us
- Coaching @ Western
Senior Management Group Conference
The 2022 Senior Management Group Conference will be held on Tuesday 3rd May and Wednesday 4th May at CommBank Stadium in Parramatta. The Senior Management Group Conference is held annually and is for Senior Staff of the University. Attendance is by invitation only.
The Conference is a forum for engaging in conversations around the key challenges and opportunities for Western Sydney University in a rapidly changing higher education landscape and identifying key strategic actions for implementing the Sustaining Success goals.
Presentations may be available for download after the conference.