About Talent and Leadership Development
TLD provides professional development, and support for:
- Organisational development activities including planning, change quality and performance initiatives
- Enhancing management and leadership capabilities, individual capabilities and team development
- Building organisational knowledge through seminars on higher education issues, University policies and systems
- Schools, Institutes, Divisions and units in their planning, quality management and change processes.
- Provides support for professional networks for various staff groups
- Reports on organisation wide staff development and training activities
- Provides advice and support in the development and implementation of strategies and policies relating to organisational and staff development initiatives
- Provides advice and support on career options and workplace issues.
About our Team
Talent and Leadership Development has developed a Service Commitment for participants undertaking our programs. We continuously monitor and review our professional development service to ensure high standards are maintained.
Roles and responsibilities
|Staff Member||Major Responsibilities|
Senior Consultant Organisational Development
Manager, Major Projects
Consultant Blended Learning
|Vicky Gravolin||Learning and Development Specialist|
Project Officer Major Projects
For more information, contact Talent and Leadership Development.