How to register
Registering for TLD courses, workshops and networks is done via 'MyCareer Online'. Follow the steps below to register.
To access MyCareer Online you will need a PC and a supported web browser (Internet Explorer).
- From Staff OnLine (opens in a new window), select MyCareer Online from the menu bar (a separate browser page will open)
- On the MyCareer Online home page, type a key word (or part of the course title) into the Search box in the top right hand corner and press enter (or click the magnifying glass)
- From the search results, click on the title of the course you are interested in
- To register, click Request next to the session that you wish to attend
- Managers or Supervisors who wish to assign training to their teams need to click on the Assign button
If you are a Professional or a casual Academic staff member, an email will be sent to your Supervisor seeking approval. Once approved, you will be registered automatically.
If no sessions/dates are displayed, select 'Notify me of new sessions' at the bottom of the training details to receive an email when a new date is scheduled. If your preferred date is full, you will be waitlisted for the next available session and notified via email if a place becomes available.
Alternatively, staff who do not have access to enrolment within MyCareer OnLine can register by completing the online registration form. Please note, email approval from your Supervisor or Manager is required prior to completing the registration form.
If a course has to be cancelled, you will be given at least five days notice. If you are unable to attend a course, please advise via email to email@example.com as soon as possible so that another person may be allocated your place. Last minute cancellations or failure to notify TLD may incur a fee of $50* charged against your school/unit.
* Cancellations for fee paying courses may incur a higher cancellation fee.