Research Assistant and PhD Candidate
Sam is a research assistant and current PhD candidate at THRI. As a research assistant, Sam has worked on projects focussing on healthcare access among CALD communities and breast cancer screening behaviours among women in Australia, as well as HIV risk factors among at-risk groups in Nepal. He has also worked on various projects investigating both self-harm indicators among the general population and after-care outcomes following self-harm.
In his research, Sam has used both quantitative and qualitative approaches. His main research focus is on Hepatitis B prevalence in Nepal, building on a collaboration from his Masters dissertation.
- Epidemiology of infectious diseases
- Public health management and strategies
Qualifications and Recognition
- PhD Candidate (Western Sydney University)
- Masters of Epidemiology (Western Sydney University)
- Bachelors of Liberal Arts and Science, Immunobiology major (University of Sydney)
Research & Publications
For a complete list of my publications please see my publications page (opens in a new window)
|Location||Building 3, Campbelltown Campus|