Research Assistant, THRI and School of Health Sciences
Sessional Academic, School of Health Sciences
Dr Ritesh Chimoriya is a Research Assistant at Western Sydney University. He is currently working on numerous projects involving mental health, obesity and related disorders, and child health. Additionally, he is a sessional academic at the School of Health Sciences. He is currently undertaking his Doctoral research exploring the complex relationship between obesity, type 2 diabetes, and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. As an overseas trained physician and a doctoral researcher, he is experienced in interlinking research and clinical practice.
- Obesity and metabolic disorders including Type 2 Diabetes and NAFLD
- Mental Health
- Child Health
Qualifications and Recognition
- Doctor of Philosophy - Medicine (ongoing), Western Sydney University.
- Master of Public Health (with Dissertation – Honours), Western Sydney University.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Kathmandu University, Nepal.
- Western Sydney University Postgraduate Research Scholarship 2019 with full tuition fee waiver.
Research & Publications
For a complete list of my publications, please see my publications page (opens in a new window)