ACA, Postgraduate Information and Communications Technology, Computing & ICT
Senior Lecturer in Computational Epidemiology, Computing & ICT
My work is in the areas of dynamic data-driven computer simulation and system science. The product of my work is decision and research support software that applies agent and discrete event-based models, and metaprogramming techniques to solve complex problems in the area of public health.
In addition to my role at Western, I am also a research associate at the Brain and Mind Centre, Sydney University and Adjunct Senior Lecturer at Psychiatry Monash Health, Monash University and an independent director at Computer Simulation & Advanced Research Technologies, a registered charity working to build global capacity in the use of computer simulation and advanced research technologies to support policy and planning decisions that better address our most complex, persistent health and social problems.
- Computational Epidemiology
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Simulation Modelling in Healthcare
- AnyLogic (multimethod simulation modelling tool)
- R (free software environment for statistical computing and graphics)
Qualifications & Recognition
- PhD University of Technology, Sydney
Research & Publications
- For a complete list of my publications please see my publications page (opens in a new window)
- View my ResearchGate (opens in a new window)
- View ORCid (opens in a new window)