The Translational Health Research Institute (THRI) is Western Sydney University's primary vehicle for advancing health and medical research in the Western Sydney region and beyond, and for realising shared research and health impact goals with our partners. THRI is a single, visible presence to our stakeholders and community. It draws upon the University's breadth of health and medical research strengths, support our researchers through targeted infrastructure, and train the next generation of health and medical researchers. THRI operates across a number of multidisciplinary themes which reflect the research strengths of Western, and the key health and wellbeing priorities of our region:
- Preventing and Managing Chronic Disease
- Health, Culture and Society
- Health and Wellness Across the Lifespan
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Diagnostics and Therapeutics
By becoming a member of THRI, you can help transform the health and wellbeing of the people of Western Sydney, Australia and globally.
Who can Apply?
- Western Sydney University Academic Staff
- Western Sydney University Adjuncts and Conjoints
Find out more in the membership brochure PDF, 140.39 KB (opens in a new window)
How to apply: