The College is offering current Western Sydney University and The College students First Aid workshops that will enable participants to receive a First Aid certificate to comply with course requirements.
A first aid certificate is a requirement of entry to some degrees or a requirement to be able to undertake industry placement as part of various Western Sydney University degrees.
This First Aid course is delivered by Western Sydney University The College and covers 2 Units of Competency:
- HLTAID003 Apply first aid
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
This course is assessed through demonstration, presentation and application of all elements of competency. Participants will be required to complete activities that may include role-plays, oral and written questioning, practical demonstrations and performing scenarios.
All participants are required to complete an online workbook prior to the course, print their Certificate of Completion and bring this with them to the practical workshop.
First Aid Workshop Dates
- Saturday 22nd July, 9am - 1pm, Bankstown campus
- Tuesday 1st August, 9am - 1pm, Nirimba campus
- Saturday 5th August, 9am - 1pm, Penrith campus
- Saturday 12th August, 9am - 1pm, Campbelltown campus
- Saturday 19th August, 9am - 1pm, Parramatta South campus
- Saturday 26th August, 9am - 1pm, Campbelltown campus
- Tuesday 22nd August, 9am - 1pm, Nirimba campus
- Saturday 2nd September, 9am - 1pm, Penrith campus
- Saturday 9th September, 9am - 1pm, Campbelltown campus
- Saturday 16th September, 9am - 1pm, Parramatta campus
How to Register for First Aid Training
To register for this First Aid training, please access OneStop (opens in a new window) and select your preferred date to proceed to payment. A member of our team will be in touch to confirm the details of your training.
IMPORTANT - Online Workbooks:
Access to the online workbook will be emailed out 7 days prior to the course. For all orders placed after this, workbooks will be emailed out 3 days prior to the course.
**IMPORTANT PRE-COURSE REQUIREMENT- Student Identifier (USI) **
From 1st January 2016, Western Sydney University The College can be prevented from issuing students with a Nationally Recognised VET qualification or Statement of Attainment when they complete the course if they do not have a Student Identifier (USI).
Please ensure that you bring your USI to the course as you will need to include this on your Training Enrolment Form.
If you do not yet have a USI, you can apply for one directly via the USI website. Forgotten USIs can also be retrieved from this webpage.
You can also find out further information about the USI Scheme.