How Do I Collect My Results?
Your IELTS test results can be collected and viewed 13 days after your test, at the IELTS Test Centre within the Sydney Olympic Park campus (Level 4, 8 Australia Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park NSW 2127), or online through IELTS Australia website. You can also request your Test Results form to be mailed to you through an email survey which will be sent to you the day before the result release.
What Do I Need?
To pick up your results, you must show your passport or candidate card as proof of identity.
Please note the following:
- Another person may collect results on your behalf if they have your written permission to do so, and show valid identification for both the candidate and the person collecting the results.
- Extra copies cannot be sent to friends, family or immigration lawyers/agents.
- Results cannot be given out by phone, email or fax.
- Extra copies cannot be printed for you if your results do not arrive in the post.
- An extra copy can be printed and sent directly to government agencies or educational institutions on payment of a $20.00 fee.
Can I Get A Reprint Of My Results?
You will receive one copy of your results, however we can send a copy directly to approved government agencies or education institutions if you complete the appropriate section of your application form. A fee of AU$20.00 will be charged for copies requested after the test and you must complete the Application for the Issue of Additional TRFs (PDF, 38.1 KB). If you want your results to be sent to an overseas institution, you must provide an addressed, prepaid envelope. We cannot send copies to friends, family or immigration lawyers/agents.