Courses & Programs
Designed by our internationally-recognised English Language team, Study Tours are tailor-made to suit students or professionals looking to improve their English and immerse themselves in Australian culture. Our Study Tours are customised to suit your vocational, tertiary or cultural needs, course content will depend heavily on your desired outcomes.
Each group will have the opportunity to consolidate newly-acquired skills with a variety of cultural and educational experiences including site visits, lectures, excursions and ongoing social interaction with local students or professionals, ranging anywhere from a few days to a few months.
Excursions, Activities & Cultural Orientation
Study Tours at The College include visits to some of Sydney's world-renowned attractions, including the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, heritage-listed National Parks, wildlife sanctuaries, Aboriginal sites, arts galleries and museums, as well as trips to our world famous beaches, rainforests and bush walks through the Blue Mountains.
Who Can Participate?
We provide cultural studies and English language immersion for high school students, university students and academic professionals, as well as corporate training for tourism professionals and flight attendants, and services in IELTS preparation and TOEIC testing.
Why Do A Study Tour?
The College is not only home to the largest IELTS testing centre in Australia, but has a range of English Language Programs ranking among the highest in the world. With more than 20-years' experience in the language sector, our Study Tours and English Language courses are not only hugely successful, but globally-recognised.
Along with the opportunity to learn in a new country within your specific area of study or work, each group is allocated a coordinator to ensure excellence, and provide a high level of pastoral care to make sure you're getting the very best out of your Australian experience.
Additional services include:
- Airport meet and greet, including transfers.
- Interpreters in your native language.
- Program orientation.
- Language assessment tests.
- Homestay accommodation or fully-furnished, self-catered apartments.
- Access to campus facilities including student counsellors, computers and library.
- Transportation to all cultural site visits, discipline-specific university lectures, meetings and industry-training venues.
- Graduation ceremony.
- Certificates of achievement.
Forms and Brochures
We offer a wide range of programs. You can find out more about these and apply via the below links:
- Study Tours Brochure
- English Plus University Studies packages PDF, 58.87 KB
- English as a Medium of Instruction Program (EMI) 2018 PDF, 353.76 KB
- English for Volunteering 2018 PDF, 210.4 KB
Short-term English and Homestay Packages:
- English 2018 Package PDF, 116.95 KB
- Japanese 2018 Package PDF, 359.14 KB
- Traditional Chinese 2018 Package PDF, 301.04 KB
- Modern Chinese 2018 Package PDF, 283.93 KB
- Korean 2018 Package PDF, 259.56 KB
- Vietnamese 2018 Package PDF, 239.42 KB
The Student Experience
Every year we welcome students from countries all over the world to come and study one of our many English language courses on offer. Students have the opportunity to learn English from dedicated teachers, experience the Australian lifestyle, gain an understanding of other cultures and develop lifelong friendships that span the globe. Hear from our past students about why studying with us is such a rewarding experience.
English Language Courses for Japanese Students
English Language Courses for Chinese Students
Learn all about the different courses we have on offer and the many benefits of studying through Western Sydney University's The College. Watch our video and hear from our students about how their experiences have opened up a world of opportunities and given them to chance to build lifelong friendships with peers from all over the world!