Global Leaders Program
Your future starts here.
The Academy at Western Sydney University.
The Academy's specialised learning experience focuses on developing tomorrow's leaders through carefully tailored academic units, workshops, projects and events. Specially tailored academic units include:
- Leadership in a Complex World
- Ethical Leadership
- Community Engagement
- Creativity, Innovation and Design Thinking
You will engage with leading academics and you will learn to see things from multiple perspectives, and be equipped to anticipate and navigate fast-moving change.
Your thinking will become flexible, agile and adaptable, open to all the possibilities that life and a constantly evolving career landscape can offer.
From an employer's point of view, you'll have an edge because you are not just the embodiment of a degree, but an adaptable, multi-level thinker offering value across many aspects of a rapidly changing workplace.
From your point of view, a world of possibilities will be within your grasp.
The Academy Global Leaders Program
If you are a high-achieving student, the Academy offers an unprecedented opportunity to gain the competitive edge when you graduate.
This world-class program includes:
- Membership of The Academy
- A $2,000 'Smart Start' scholarship
- A University-sponsored overseas academic or leadership experience
- A guaranteed internship during your studies
- Advanced study of global citizenship, democracy and social change
*This offer applies to the specific degrees and does not include Medicine/Surgery, Physiotherapy, Podiatric Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Midwifery, Law, Architectural Studies. Excluded degrees are subject to change.
How to apply
- All sections of the application form must be completed. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Applicants are able and encouraged to supply appropriate supporting documentation.
- Applicants must also apply through UAC placing their preferred Western Sydney University degree as first preference by 29 September 2017.
- Applications close at 11:59pm on 2 October 2017. No late applications will be accepted.
It is recommended that you read through the application form first. Gather all required information and prepare your statements for leadership, personal statement / community involvement sections, and source any documents before completing the form. Applications do not auto-save. Please note that attachments are limited to 10MB in total, each individual file should be no more than 2MB.
For more information
Additional information can be found in our Academy Global Leaders Program Flyer (PDF, 430.47 KB) and the AGLP Terms and Conditions, or by contacting The Academy on email@example.com.