Diploma of Health Science (WSTC)
If you have completed a Diploma of Health Science , Diploma of Health Science Extended  or Diploma of Health Science Fast Track  with Western Sydney University, The College (WSTC) you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Health Science (Health Promotion, Health Services Management and Therapeutic Recreation) and you will have 80 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to one year of full time study in credit.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Health Science (Health Promotion, Health Services Management and Therapeutic Recreation) 4656||80 credit points|
(160 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BHlthSc credit details|
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Health Science (Health Promotion, Health Services Management and Therapeutic Recreation):
- 10cp - 400871 Professional Health Competencies
- 10cp - 400870 Population Health and Society
- 10cp - 400732 Communication in Health
- 10cp - 101614 Psychology and Health
- 10cp - 300361 Introduction to Human Biology
- 10cp - 400863 Foundations of Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- 10cp - 400867 Approaches to Health Promotion
- 10cp - 400783 Professional Pathways in Health Science