Bachelor of Health Science (HPE) (WSTC First Year Program)
If you have completed a Bachelor of Health Science (HPE) (WSTC First Year Program) [7089 and 7091] with Western Sydney University, The College you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Health Science (Health and Physical Education) and you will have 80 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to one year of full time study in credit.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Health Science (Health and Physical Education) 4747||80 credit points|
(160 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BHlthSc(HPE) credit details|
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Health Science (HPE):
- 10cp - 400871 Professional Health Competencies
- 10cp - 400870 Population Health and Society
- 10cp - 400732 Communication in Heath
- 10cp - 101614 Psychology and Health
- 10cp - 300361 Introduction to Human Biology
- 10cp - 400863 Foundations of Research and Evidence Based Practice
- 10cp - 400867 Approaches to Health Promotion
- 10cp - 400880 Fundamentals of Exercise Science