Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
If you have a completed Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication [BSB61315] from one of the below providers** you will receive guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Business and be eligible for 80 credit points(cps) to be applied to your University record. Please visit the Claim your Credit(opens in a new window) page for instructions on how to do this. Depending on the electives covered in your Advanced Diploma, you may apply for up to an additional 40 credit points* separately through the Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) application process.
*This credit will be assessed on an individual basis and is not guaranteed.
|Pathway Code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|16L0153||Bachelor of Business 2786||80cps guaranteed|
|Pathway to BBus credit details|
The Bachelor of Business allows you to choose from a number of majors. Remember, if you decide to change your major during your studies, you need to check to see how your credit counts in your new major. If you are unsure about this speak with your Head of Program, their contact information can be accessed from the Handbook (opens in a new window).
- Approved providers** for this pathway are: Academies Australasia College, Academies Australasia Institute, Academies Australasia Polytechnic, Australian Careers Business College, Australian College of Technology, Clarendon Business College, Supreme Business College and TAFENSW.
** If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Business:
- 10cps - 200083 Marketing Principles
- 70cps - unspecified electives