Advanced Diploma of Event Management
If you have completed an Advanced Diploma of Event Management [SIT60216] with TAFENSW you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Tourism Management and you will have 120 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to 1.5 years of full time study in credit.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Tourism Management 1664||120 credit points|
(120 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BTrsmMgt credit details|
Remember, if you decide to change your major during your studies, you need to check to see how your credit counts in your new major. If you are unsure about this speak with your Head of Program, their contact information can be accessed from the Handbook (opens in a new window).
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Credit for Prior Learning to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Tourism Management:
- 10cp - BUSM 1008 Enterprise Leadership
- 10cp - BUSM 1006 Enterprise Innovation and Markets
- 10cp - HUMN 1041 People, Place and Social Difference
- 10cp - BUSM 1010 Financing Enterprises
- 10cp - TOUR 1002 Tourism and Global Trends
- 70cp - unspecified electives