Bachelor of Building Design Management (WSTC First Year Program)
If you have completed a Bachelor of Building Design Management (WSTC First Year Program) (7109) or Bachelor of Building Design Management Extended (WSTC First Year Program) (7111) with Western Sydney University, The College, you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Building Design Management (3727) and you will have 80 credit points applied to your University record, this is approximately one year of full time study in credit.
|Pathways code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
Bachelor of Building Design Management 3727
80 credit points (240 credit points remain)
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Building Design Management (Standard and Extended):
- 10cp - 300706 Building 1
- 10cp - 300729 Graphic Communication and Design
- 10cp - 300975 Professional Competencies
- 10cp - 301061 Construction Work Safety
- 10cp - 300707 Building 2
- 10cp - 200909 Enterprise Law
- 10cp - 200101 Accounting Information for Managers
- 10cp - 301062 Environ Building Design