Bachelor of Design (WSTC First Year Program)
If you have completed the Bachelor of Design (WSTC First Year Program)  or Bachelor of Design Extended (WSTC First Year Program)  with Western Sydney University, The College (WSTC) you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication) or Bachelor of Graphic Design (Pathway to Teaching Secondary) and you will have 80 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to one year of full time study in credit.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication) 1571||80 credit points|
(240 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BDes (Visual Communication) credit details|
|Bachelor of Graphic Design (Pathway to Teaching Secondary) 1843||80 credit points|
(160 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BGraphDes credit details|
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication) and Bachelor of Graphic Design (PTS):
- 10cp - 101921 Visual Storytelling
- 10cp - 101922 Web and Time-based Design
- 10cp - 102262 Design Histories and Futures
- 10cp - 102263 Image Design
- 20cp - 102261 Graphic Design: Understanding the Principles
- 20cp - 102264 Graphic Design: Process and Practice