Bachelor of Business (WSTC)
If you have completed a Bachelor of Business (WSTC First Year Program)  or Bachelor of Business (WSTC First Year Program Extended)  with Western Sydney University, The College (WSTC) you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Business, and you will have 80 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to one year of full time study in credit. Your credit will align directly to the units you complete in this Diploma, as such the total specified credit will be made up of 5 standard units and then whichever 3 units directly correspond to those you selected and completed as your electives. A full list has been provided below.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Business 2786||80 credit points|
(160 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BBus credit details|
Remember, if you decide to change your major during your studies, you need to check to see how your credit counts in your new major. If you are unsure about this speak with your Head of Program, their contact information can be accessed from the Handbook (opens in a new window).
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Standard unit credit details to the Bachelor of Business:
You will receive credit for the following 5 units:
- 10cp - 200911 Enterprise Innovation and Markets
- 10cp - 200909 Enterprise Law
- 10cp - 200912 Enterprise Leadership
- 10cp - 200910 Financing Enterprises
- 10cp - 200032 Statistics for Business
Elective unit credit details to the Bachelor of Business:
You will receive credit for a maximum of 3 of the below units. Specified credit is determined by the equivalent WSTC units studies during your Diploma, as you can only receive credit for units successfully completed:
- 10cp - 200101 Accounting Information for Managers
- 10cp - 200084 Consumer Behaviour
- 10cp - 200922 Consumers, Firms and Markets
- 10cp - 200111 Financial Accounting Applications
- 10cp - 200048 Financial Institutions and Markets
- 10cp - 200083 Marketing Principles
- 10cp - 200300 Managing People at Work
- 10cp - 200585 Organisational Behaviour