Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
If you have a completed Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management [BSB61015] or [BSB60420] from one of the below providers** you will receive guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Business or Bachelor of Tourism Management and be eligible for up to 120 credit points (cps) to be applied to your University record. Please visit the Claim your Credit(opens in a new window) page for instructions on how to do this.
Bachelor of Business only - Depending on the electives covered in your Advanced Diploma, you may apply for up to an additional 40 credit points* separately through the Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) application process.
*This credit will be assessed on an individual basis and is not guaranteed.
|Pathway Code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Business 2786||80cps guaranteed|
|Pathway to the BBus credit details|
|20L0084 (BSB61015)||Bachelor of Tourism Management 1664||120cps guaranteed||Pathway to the BTrsmMgt credit details|
The Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Tourism Management allow you to choose from a number of majors. Remember, if you decide to change your major during your studies, you need to check to see how your credit counts in your new major. If you are unsure about this speak with your Director of Academic Program, their contact information can be accessed from the Handbook.
- Approved providers** of this pathway are: Academies Australasia Institute, Academies Australasia Polytechnic, Australian College of Technology, Clarendon Business College, Pacific College of Technology, PGA International Golf Institute, Supreme Business College, Learning Lab, TAFE NSW and The College RTO (WSU).
** If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Credit for Prior Learning to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details to the Bachelor of Business:
- 10cps: BUSM 1008 Enterprise Leadership
- 70cps: unspecified electives
Credit details for Bachelor of Tourism Management:
- 10cp - BUSM 1008 Enterprise Leadership
- 10cp - BUSM 1006 Enterprise Innovation and Markets
- 10cp - HUMN 1041 People, Place and Social Difference
- 10cp - BUSM 1010 Financing Enterprises
- 10cp - TOUR 1002 Tourism and Global Trends
- 70cp - unspecified electives