Diploma of Travel and Tourism
If you have completed a Diploma of Travel and Tourism [SIT50112 or SIT50116] with one of the below providers you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Tourism Management and you will have 80 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to one year of full time study in credit. To have this credit package applied you should submit an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window).
- Approved providers* for this pathway are: Academies Australasia College, Academies Australasia Institute, Academies Australasia Polytechnic, Australian Careers Business College, Australian College of Technology, Clarendon Business College, Supreme Business College and TAFENSW.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Tourism Management 1664||80 credit points|
(160 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BTrsmMgt credit details|
* If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Tourism Management:
- 10cp - 200911 Enterprise Innovation and Markets
- 30cps - Level 1 unspecified units
- 40cps - Level 2 unspecified units