Diploma of Interpreting
If you have completed a Diploma of Interpreting [PSP52412 or PSP50916] with one of the below providers you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Arts (Interpreting and Translation) and you will have 20-30 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to up to half a year of full time study in credit.
- Approved providers* for this pathway are: Sydney Institute of Interpreting & Translation, Charter Training and TAFENSW.
|Pathway code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Credit for this pathway is applied through an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window)||Bachelor of Arts (Interpreting and Translation) 1519||20-30 credit points|
(210-220 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BA (Interp&Trans) credit details|
* If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.