Diploma of Human Resources Management
If you have a completed Diploma of Human Resources Management [BSB50615] or [BSB50618] or [BSB50320] from one of the below providers* you will receive guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Business and be eligible for 80 credit points(cps) to be applied to your University record. Please visit the Claim your Credit(opens in a new window) page for instructions on how to do this.
|Pathway Code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Business 2786||80cps guaranteed||Pathway to BBus credit details|
The Bachelor of Business allows you to choose from a number of majors. Remember, if you decide to change your major during your studies, you need to check to see how your credit counts in your new major. If you are unsure about this speak with your Director of Academic Program, their contact information can be accessed from the Handbook.
- Approved providers* for this pathway are: Benchmark College, Pacific College of Technology and TAFE NSW.
* If the provider you studied with is not listed here you may instead be eligible for an informal pathway. Please see the How Pathways Work section of our site for further information.
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Credit for Prior Learning to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for the Bachelor of Business:
- 10cps - BUSM 1008 Enterprise Leadership
- 10cps - BUSM 1023 Managing People at Work
- 60cps - unspecified electives