Diploma of Building and Construction
If you have completed a Diploma of Building and Construction [CPC50210] from TAFENSW you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Construction Management or Bachelor of Construction Technology and you will have 80 credit points applied to your University record, this is approximately one year of full time study in credit.
|Pathways code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|11L0023||Bachelor of Construction Management 2607||80 credit points|
(240 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BConstMgt credit details|
|11L0180||Bachelor of Construction Technology 3692||80 credit points|
(160 credit points remain)
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for Bachelor of Construction Management and Bachelor of Construction Technology:
- 10cp - 300016 Design Science
- 10cp - 300706 Building 1
- 10cp - 300729 Graphic Communication and Design
- 10cp - 200912 Enterprise Leadership
- 40cp - unspecified electives