Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology - Renewable Energy
If you have completed an Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology - Renewable Energy [UEE62011] with TAFENSW you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or Bachelor of Engineering Science and you will have 100 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to over 1 year of full time study in credit.
Note: Only first year engineering program units are offered at Parramatta Campus in 2017. Students applying for 2017 mid-year admissions via pathway programs are recommended to choose Penrith as their base campus.
|Pathways code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) 3740||100 credit points|
(220 credit points remain)
|Bachelor of Engineering Science 3691||100 credit points|
(140 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BEngSc credit details|
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Advanced Standing(opens in a new window) to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Engineering Science:
- 10cp - 200237 Mathematics for Engineers 1
- 10cp - 300027 Engineering Computing
- 10cp - 300963 Engineering Physics
- 10cp - 300964 Introduction to Engineering Practice
- 10cp - 300021 Electrical Fundamentals
- 10cp - 300463 Fundamentals of Mechanics
- 10cp - 300965 Engineering Materials
- 10cp - 300018 Digital Systems 1
- 10cp - 300076 Microprocessor Systems
- 10cp - unspecified electives*
* Credit may be awarded for 300464 Physics and Materials in place of an elective, based on HSC Physics (upper bands) or equivalents.