Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology - Electronics
If you have completed an Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology - Electronics [UEE61711] with TAFENSW you have guaranteed entry into the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) or Bachelor of Engineering Science and you will have 100 credit points applied to your University record, this is equivalent to over 1 year of full time study in credit.
|Pathways code||Degree||Credit granted||Credit details|
|Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) 3740||100 credit points|
(220 credit points remain)
|Bachelor of Engineering Science 3691||100 credit points|
(140 credit points remain)
|Pathway to BEngSc credit details|
Next steps for current students:
- Complete section 1 and 2 of the enrolment process, as detailed on the How do I enrol webpage(opens in a new window)
- Claim your Pathways credit online(opens in a new window)
- Continue from section 3 of the enrolment process.
If there is no pathway listed from your completed qualification to your chosen degree, please instead lodge an application for Credit for Prior Learning to be assessed for potential credit.
Credit details for Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Engineering Science:
- 10cp - MATH 1016 Mathematics for Engineers 1
- 10cp - ELEC 1006 Engineering Computing
- 10cp - ENGR 1011 Engineering Physics
- 10cp - ENGR 1024 Introduction to Engineering Practice
- 10cp - ELEC 1003 Electrical Fundamentals
- 10cp - ENGR 1018 Fundamentals of Mechanics
- 10cp - ENGR 1008 Engineering Materials
- 10cp - ELEC 1001 Digital Systems 1
- 10cp - ELEC 2009 Microprocessor Systems
- 10cp - unspecified electives