Study Smart Zone
Visit the Study Smart Zone in your campus library to have a face-to-face study consultation. You can ask for assignment feedback, writing advice, check your referencing and citation knowledge, or get help with maths and stats.
The Study Smart Zone is available in all campus libraries.
Get help with:
Assignments and academic writing.
Meet with a Study Smart Officer in the Study Smart Zone. View Study Smart Officer hours at your campus.
- Get writing feedback on your assignment draft.
- Learn tips to analyse and interpret assignment questions.
- Get advice on assignment planning & structure.
- Learn techniques for developing a convincing academic argument.
- Develop your academic reading and writing skills.
- Find exam and preparation tips.
Searching, referencing & citation skills.
Meet with a Study Smart Librarian in the Study Smart Zone. This is a drop-in service at all campus libraries. View Study Smart Librarian hours at each campus here (opens in a new window).
- Learn the correct way to reference and cite your sources.
- Learn advanced searching tips to find the best information for your assignments.
- Go beyond Google and get the edge.
- Learn tips to evaluate, store and manage information efficiently for study.
Maths and stats.
Meet with a MESH Advisor in the Study Smart Zone.
Drop-in maths and stats help is provided by the Mathematics Education Support Hub (MESH) and is available during semester at campus libraries in the Study Smart Zone. View MESH Advisor hours at each campus here (opens in a new window).
- Get maths, stats and numeracy support.
- Revise or ‘brush-up’ on your basic maths skills.
- Understand and use the mathematics needed for your assignments and studies.
- Develop your statistical skills.