Professor Tanya Meade
Dean - School of Psychology,
Dean's Unit, School of Psychology
Professor of Clinical Psychology,
Professor Tanya Meade is Dean of the School of Psychology and Professor of Clinical Psychology at Western Sydney University.
Professor Meade is an experienced researcher who received a PhD in 2001 from the University of Sydney in the area of clinical health psychology (biopsychological aspects of rheumatoid arthritis) and is an Adjunct Professor at the Sydney Medical School, University of Sydney.
A clinical and health psychologist, Professor Meade's research interests are in complex physical and mental health co-morbidities (pain and depression in chronic conditions, depression and cognitive function in older adults, women's health, bipolar and complex presentations and assesment of deliberate self-harm). Professor Meade has collaborated on competitive research grants (ARC Linkage, BeyondBlue) with industry partners and national and international collaborators.
Professor Meade's recent roles include: Interim Dean, Planning; Head of Discipline; Director of Clinical and Health Psychology Research Initiative (CaHPRI); Director of Academic Programs; and Associate Head of School (Research) at Western Sydney University. Professor Meade was also a Faculty Representative on the University of Sydney's Convocation Council. She contributes to the governance of external organisations such as Arthritis NSW (Research Committee) and the Australian Psychological Society (Past Chair CoHP NSW). Professor Meade is a member of professional organisations including the APS, research networks such as OMERACT and PainAustralia, and is a fellow of College of Clinical Psychologists and College of Health Psychologists.
This information has been contributed by Professor Meade.
- PhD University of Sydney
- MA University of Sydney
- BA Macquarie University
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit, School of Psychology
- Specialist Psychology
|Phone:||(02) 47360 057|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Previous Teaching Areas
- 101220 Clinical Health Psychology, 2016
- 101239 Applied Research Project, 2016
- 101817 Clinical Neuropsychology and Psychopharmacology, 2016
Chapters in Books
- Counted, V. and Meade, T. (2019), 'How and why environmental and religious attachment matters for quality of life', The Psychology of Religion and Place: Emerging Perspectives, Palgrave Macmillan 9783030288471.
- Adamson, B., Covic, T., Kench, P. and Lincoln, M. (2007), 'Research-led curriculum developoment in time and organisational management skills at the Faculty of Health Sciences', Transforming a university - the scholarship of teaching and learning in practice, Sydney University Press 9781920898281.
- Wynter, E., Meade, T. and Perich, T. (2021), 'Parental and partner role functioning and personal recovery in bipolar disorder', Journal of Clinical Psychology, vol 77, no 9 , pp 1985 - 11996.
- Moses, K., Gonsalvez, C. and Meade, T. (2021), 'Utilisation and predictors of use of exposure therapy in the treatment of anxiety, OCD and PTSD in an Australian sample : a preliminary investigation', BMC Psychology, vol 9, no 1 .
- Toupin-Aprila, K., Decary, S., Wit, M., Meara, A., Barton, J., Fraenkel, L., Li, L., Brooks, P., Shea, B., Stacey, D., Legare, F., Lydiatt, A., Hofstetter, C., Proulx, L., Christensen, R., Scholte-Voshaar, M., Suarez-Almazor, M., Boonen, A., Meade, T. and et al, .. (2021), 'Endorsement of the OMERACT core domain set for shared decision making interventions in rheumatology trials : results from a multi-stepped consensus-building approach', Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism, vol 51, no 3 , pp 593 - 600.
- Marshall, P., Morrison, N., Mifsud, A., Gibbs, M., Khan, N. and Meade, T. (2021), 'The moderating effect of treatment engagement on fear-avoidance beliefs in people with chronic low back pain', Clinical Journal of Pain, vol 37, no 12 .
- Counted, V., Possamai, A., McAuliffe, C. and Meade, T. (2020), 'Attachment to Australia, attachment to God, and quality of life outcomes among African Christian diasporas in New South Wales : a cross-sectional study', Journal of Spirituality in Mental Health, vol 22, no 1 , pp 65 - 95.
- George, E., Kecmanovic, M., Meade, T. and Kolt, G. (2020), 'Psychological distress among carers and the moderating effects of social support', BMC Psychiatry, vol 20 .
- Stavropoulos, A., Haire, M., Brockman, R. and Meade, T. (2020), 'A schema mode model of repetitive negative thinking', Clinical Psychologist, vol 24, no 2 , pp 99 - 113.
- Perich, T., Mitchell, P. and Meade, T. (2020), 'Transdiagnostic group cognitive behaviour therapy for anxiety in bipolar disorder : a pilot feasibility and acceptability study', Pilot and Feasibility Studies, vol 6 .
- Conti, J., Joyce, C., Hay, P. and Meade, T. (2020), '"Finding my own identity" : a qualitative metasynthesis of adult anorexia nervosa treatment experiences', BMC Psychology, vol 8, no 1 .
- Ee, C., Lake, J., Firth, J., Hargraves, F., de Manincor, M., Meade, T., Marx, W. and Sarris, J. (2020), 'An integrative collaborative care model for people with mental illness and physical comorbidities', International Journal of Mental Health Systems, vol 14 .
- Dunne, L., Perich, T. and Meade, T. (2019), 'The relationship between social support and personal recovery in bipolar disorder', Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, vol 42, no 1 , pp 100 - 103.
- Miller, N., Perich, T. and Meade, T. (2019), 'Depression, mania and self-reported creativity in bipolar disorder', Psychiatry Research, vol 276 , pp 129 - 133.
- Garrido, S., Cheers, D., Boydell, K., Nguyen, Q., Schubert, E., Dunne, L. and Meade, T. (2019), 'Young people's response to six smartphone apps for anxiety and depression : focus group study', JMIR Mental Health, vol 6, no 10 .
- Garrido, S., Millington, C., Cheers, D., Boydell, K., Schubert, E., Meade, T. and Nguyen, Q. (2019), 'What works and what doesn't work? : a systematic review of digital mental health interventions for depression and anxiety in young people', Frontiers in Psychiatry, vol 10 .
- Toupin-April, K., Barton, J., Fraenkel, L., Meara, A., Li, L., Brooks, P., Wit, M., Stacey, D., Legare, F., Shea, B., Lyddiatt, A., Hofstetter, C., Christensen, R., Scholte-Voshaar, M., Suarez-Almazor, M., Boonen, A., Meade, T., March, L., Jull, J., Campbell, W., Alten, R., Karuranga, S., Morgan, E., Kelly, A., Kaufman, J., Hill, S., Maxwell, L., Beaton, D., El-Miedany, Y., Mittoo, S., Bartlett, S., Singh, J. and Tugwell, P. (2019), 'OMERACT development of a core domain set of outcomes for shared decision-making interventions', Journal of Rheumatology, vol 46, no 10 , pp 1409 - 1414.
- Gilkes, M., Perich, T. and Meade, T. (2019), 'Predictors of self-stigma in bipolar disorder : depression, mania, and perceived cognitive function', Stigma and Health, vol 4, no 3 , pp 330 - 336.
- Meade, T., Manolios, N., Cumming, S., Conaghan, P. and Katz, P. (2018), 'Cognitive impairment in rheumatoid arthritis : a systematic review', Arthritis Care and Research, vol 70, no 1 , pp 39 - 52.
- Paris, M., Mahajan, Y., Kim, J. and Meade, T. (2018), 'Emotional speech processing deficits in bipolar disorder : the role of mismatch negativity and P3a', Journal of Affective Disorders, vol 234 , pp 261 - 269.
- Counted, V., Possamai, A. and Meade, T. (2018), 'Relational spirituality and quality of life 2007 to 2017 : an integrative research review', Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, vol 16, no 1 .
- Perich, T., Roberts, G., Frankland, A., Sinbandhit, C., Meade, T., Austin, M. and Mitchell, P. (2017), 'Clinical characteristics of women with reproductive cycle-associated bipolar disorder symptoms', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, vol 51, no 2 , pp 161 - 167.
- Sharpe, L., McDonald, S., Correia, H., Raue, P., Meade, T., Nicholas, M. and Arean, P. (2017), 'Pain severity predicts depressive symptoms over and above individual illnesses and multimorbidity in older adults', BMC Psychiatry, vol 17, no 1 .
- Perich, T., Ussher, J. and Meade, T. (2017), 'Menopause and illness course in bipolar disorder : a systematic review', Bipolar Disorders, vol 19, no 6 , pp 434 - 443.
- Conti, J., Calder, J., Cibralic, S., Rhodes, P., Meade, T. and Hewson, D. (2017), ''Somebody else's roadmap' : lived experience of Maudsley and family-based therapy for adolescent anorexia nervosa', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Family Therapy, vol 38, no 3 , pp 405 - 429.
- Barton, J., Cumming, S., Samuels, A. and Meade, T. (2017), 'Common and distinguishing historical, criminal and current environmental and psychological characteristics in male inmates with a history of suicidal and/or non-suicidal self-injury', Journal of Criminal Psychology, vol 7, no 4 , pp 229 - 243.
- Toupin-April, K., Barton, J., Fraenkel, L., Li, L., Brooks, P., De Wit, M., Stacey, D., Legare, F., Meara, A., Shea, B., Lyddiatt, A., Hofstetter, C., Gossec, L., Christensen, R., Scholte-Voshaar, M., Suarez-Almazor, M., Boonen, A., Meade, T., March, L., Pohl, C., Jull, J., Sivarajah, S., Campbell, W., Alten, R., Karuranga, S., Morgan, E., Kaufman, J., Hill, S., Maxwell, L., Welch, V., Beaton, D., El-Miedany, Y. and Tugwell, P. (2017), 'Toward the development of a core set of outcome domains to assess shared decision-making interventions in rheumatology : results from an OMERACT Delphi survey and consensus meeting', Journal of Rheumatology, vol 44, no 10 , pp 1544 - 1550.
- Gustavson, K., Alexopoulos, G., Niu, G., McCulloch, C., Meade, T. and Arean, P. (2016), 'Problem-solving therapy reduces suicidal ideation in depressed older adults with executive dysfunction', American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, vol 24, no 1 , pp 11 - 17.
- Meade, T. and Dowswell, E. (2016), 'Adolescents' health-related quality of life (HRQoL) changes over time : a three year longitudinal study', Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, vol 14 .
- Rollans, M., Kohlhoff, J., Meade, T., Kemp, L. and Schmied, V. (2016), 'Partner involvement : negotiating the presence of partners in psychosocial assessment as conducted by midwives and child and family health nurses', Infant Mental Health Journal, vol 37, no 3 , pp 302 - 312.
- Meade, T., Dowswell, E., Manolios, N. and Sharpe, L. (2015), 'The motherhood choices decision aid for women with rheumatoid arthritis increases knowledge and reduces decisional conflict : a randomized controlled trial', BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, vol 16, no 1 .
- Meade, T. and Dowswell, E. (2015), 'Health-related quality of life in a sample of Australian adolescents : gender and age comparison', Quality of Life Research, vol 24, no 12 , pp 2933 - 2938.
- Toupin-April, K., Barton, J., Fraenkel, L., Li, L., Grandpierre, V., Guillemin, F., Rader, T., Stacey, D., Meade, T. and et al, .. (2015), 'Development of a draft core set of domains for measuring shared decision making in osteoarthritis : an OMERACT working group on shared decision making', Journal Of Rheumatology, vol 42, no 12 , pp 2442 - 2447.
- Barton, J., Meade, T., Cumming, S. and Samuels, A. (2014), 'Predictors of self-harm in male inmates', Journal of Criminal Psychology, vol 4, no 1 , pp 2 - 18.
- Latimer, S., Meade, T. and Tennant, A. (2014), 'Development of item bank to measure deliberate self-harm behaviours : facilitating tailored scales and computer adaptive testing for specific research and clinical purposes', Psychiatry Research, vol 217, no 3 , pp 240 - 247.
- Meade, T., Sharpe, L., Hallab, L., Aspanell, D. and Manolios, N. (2013), 'Navigating motherhood choices in the context of rheumatoid arthritis : women's stories', Musculoskeletal Care, vol 11, no 2 , pp 73 - 82.
- Latimer, S., Meade, T. and Tennant, A. (2013), 'Measuring engagement in deliberate self-harm behaviours : psychometric evaluation of six scales', BMC Psychiatry, vol 13 .
- Rollans, M., Schmied, V., Kemp, L. and Meade, T. (2013), ''We just ask some questions...' : the process of antenatal psychosocial assessment by midwives', Midwifery, vol 29, no 8 , pp 935 - 942.
- Rollans, M., Schmied, V., Kemp, L. and Meade, T. (2013), 'Negotiating policy in practice : child and family health nurses' approach to the process of postnatal psychosocial assessment', BMC Health Services Research, vol 13, no 1 .
- Rollans, M., Schmied, V., Kemp, L. and Meade, T. (2013), 'Digging over that old ground : an Australian perspective of women's experience of psychosocial assessment and depression screening in pregnancy and following birth', BMC Women's Health, vol 13, no 1 .
- Rollans, M., Meade, T., Schmied, V. and Kemp, L. (2013), 'Capturing clinician-client interaction : development of the 4D&4R observational tool', Nurse Researcher, vol 20, no 5 , pp 11 - 19.
- Meade, T., Cumming, S., Hallab, L., Spencer, D., Howe, G. and Manolios, N. (2013), 'A preliminary investigation of cognitive function in rheumatoid arthritis patients on long-term methotrexate treatment', Journal of Health Psychology, vol 18, no 10 , pp 1353 - 1359.
- Kortge, R., Meade, T. and Tennant, A. (2013), 'Interpersonal and intrapersonal functions of deliberate self-harm (DSH) : a psychometric examination of the inventory of statements about self-injury (ISAS) scale', Behaviour Change, vol 30, no 1 , pp 24 - 35.
- Schmied, V., Johnson, M., Naidoo, N., Austin, M., Matthey, S., Kemp, L., Mills, A., Meade, T. and Yeo, A. (2013), 'Maternal mental health in Australia and New Zealand : a review of longitudinal studies', Women and Birth, vol 26, no 3 , pp 167 - 178.
- Dunstan, D., Covic, T. and Tyson, G. (2013), 'What leads to the expectation to return to work? Insights from a Theory of Planned Behavior (TPB) model of future work outcomes', Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment & Rehabilitation, vol 46, no 1 , pp 25 - 37.
- Johnson, M., Schmied, V., Lupton, S., Austin, M., Matthey, S., Kemp, L., Meade, T. and Yeo, A. (2012), 'Measuring perinatal mental health risk', Archives of Women's Mental Health, vol 15, no 5 , pp 375 - 386.
- Latimer, S., Covic, T. and Tennant, A. (2012), 'Co-calibration of deliberate self harm (DSH) behaviours : towards a common measurement metric', Psychiatry Research, vol 200, no 1 , pp 26 - 34.
- Meade, T., Cumming, S., Pallant, J., Manolios, N., Emery, P., Conaghan, P. and Tennant, A. (2012), 'Depression and anxiety in patients with rheumatoid arthritis : prevalence rates based on a comparison of the Depression, Anxiety and Stress Scale (DASS) and the Hospital, Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS)', BMC Psychiatry, vol 12 .
- Sharpe, L., Gittins, C., Correia, H., Meade, T., Nicholas, M., Raue, P., McDonald, S. and Arean, P. (2012), 'Problem-solving versus cognitive restructuring of medically ill seniors with depression (PROMISE-D trial) : study protocol and design', BMC Psychiatry, vol 12 .
- Hallab, L. and Covic, T. (2010), 'Deliberate self-harm : the interplay between attachment and stress', Behviour Change, vol 27, no 2 , pp 93 - 103.
- Covic, T., Hallab, L., Sharpe, L., Manolios, N., Aspinall, D. and Pallant, J. (2010), 'Motherhood choices: Development of a decision aid for women with Rheumatoid Arthritis', Internal Medicine Journal 2010 - ARA Scientific Posters, vol 40, no Supplement 3 , pp 9 - 9.
- Covic, T., Pallant, J., Tennant, A., Cox, S., Emery, P. and Conaghan, P. (2009), 'Variability in depression prevalence in early rheumatoid arthritis : a comparison of the CES-D and HAD-D Scales', BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders, vol 10, no 18 , pp 1 - 9.
- Latimer, S., Covic, T., Cumming, S. and Tennant, A. (2009), 'Psychometric analysis of the Self-Harm Inventory using Rasch modelling', BMC Psychiatry, vol 9, no 53 , pp 1 - 9.
- Covic, T. and Jones, M. (2008), 'Is the essay resubmission option a formative or a summative assessment and does it matter as long as the grades improve?', Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education, vol 33, no 1 , pp 75 - 85.
- Covic, T., Roufeil, L. and Dziurawiec, S. (2007), 'Community beliefs about childhood obesity: its causes, consequences and potential solutions', Journal of Public Health, vol 29, no 2 , pp 123 - 131.
- Covic, T., Pallant, J., Conaghan, P. and Tennant, A. (2007), 'A longitudinal evaluation of the center for Epidemiologic studies-depression scale (CES-D) in a Rheumatiod Arthritis population using Rasch Analysis', Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, vol 5, no 41 , pp 1 - 28.
- Dunstan, D. and Covic, T. (2007), 'Can a rural community -based work-related activity program make a difference for chronic pain-disabled injured workers', Australian Journal of Rural Health, vol 15, no 3 , pp 166 - 171.
- Cumming, S., Covic, T. and Murrell, E. (2006), 'Deliberte Self-Harm: Have we sratched the surface', Behaviour Change, vol 23, no 3 , pp 186 - 199.
- Covic, T., Tyson, G., Spencer, D. and Howe, G. (2006), 'Depression in rheumatoid arthritis patients: demographic, clinical and psychological predictors', Journal of Psychosomatic Research, vol 60 , pp 469 - 476.
- Strelan, P. and Covic, T. (2006), 'A review of forgiveness process models and a coping framework to guide future research', Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, vol 25, no 10 , pp 1059 - 1085.
- Dunstan, D. and Covic, T. (2006), 'Compensable work disability management: A literature revie of biopsychococial perspectives', Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, vol 53 , pp 67 - 77.
- Dunstan, D., Covic, T., Tyson, G. and Lennie, I. (2005), 'Does the OMPQ predict outcomes following a work-related compensable injury', International Journal of Rehabilitation Research, vol 28, no 4 , pp 369 - 370.
- Adamson, B., Covic, T. and Lincoln, M. (2004), 'Teaching time and organisational management skills to first year health science students: Does training make a difference', Journal for Further and Higher Education, vol 28 , pp 261 - 276.
- Lincoln, M., Adamson, B. and Covic, T. (2004), 'Perceptions of stress, time management and coping strategies of speech pathology students on clinical placement', Advances in Speech Language Pathology, vol 6 , pp 91 - 99.
- Covic, T., Adamson, B., Lincoln, M. and Kench, P. (2003), 'Health science students' time organization and management skills: a cross-disciplinary investigation', Medical Teacher, vol 25, no 1 , pp 47 - 53.
- Adamson, B., Covic, T., Kench, P. and Lincoln, M. (2003), 'Determinants of undergraduate program choice in two health science fields: does personality influence career choice', Focus on Health Professional Education: A Multi Discipline Journal, vol 5, no 2 , pp 34 - 47.
- Covic, T., Adamson, B., Spencer, D. and Howe, G. (2003), 'The role of passive coping and helplessness in rheumatoid arthritis: 12 months longitudinal study', Rheumatology, vol 42 , pp 1287 - 1294.
- Covic, T., Adamson, B., Howe, G. and Spencer, D. (2002), 'The role of passive coping & helplessness in rheumatoid arthritis depression and pain', Journal of Applied Health Behaviour, vol 4, no 1 , pp 31 - 35.
- Bodkin-Andrews, G., Covic, T., Yeung, A., Craven, R. and O'Rourke, V. (2009), 'Opening the blind eye: Causal modelling of perceived discrimination and academic disengagement for Indigenous students', The Australian Association for Research in Education Changing climates: Education for sustainable futures, Queensland University of Technology, Kelvin Grove Campus, Brisbane.
- Ritter, L. and Covic, T. (2009), 'Understanding and accommodating students with apparently mixed levels of engagement', Proceedings of the 18th Annual Teaching and Learning Forum, Perth W.A.
- Cumming, S., Covic, T., Manolios, N., Howe, G. and Spencer, D. (2006), 'Pain, anxiety and cognitive funcion in Rheumatiod Arthritis patients', 27th International Conference of Stress and Anxiety, Crete.
- Ritter, L. and Covic, T. (2006), 'What makes a good tutorial: creating effective interactive learning/teaching environments', HERDSA International Conference 2006, Perth, Western Australia.
- Covic, T. (2005), 'Posters: creative reflections on the subject content', Proceedings of the Evaluation Forum, University of New South Wales.
- Ritter, L. and Covic, T. (2005), 'Investigating students' preferred learning styles with the aim of developing context specific application', Proceedings of the Teaching and Learning Conference, Charles Sturt University.
- Covic, T. (2004), 'Rheumatoid arthritis and depression: the role of coping', Proceedings of the 39th APS Annual Conference ? Psychological Science in Action, Sydney, NSW.
- Lincoln, M., Adamson, B. and Covic, T. (2002), 'Learning time management skills: Why? When? Where and How', Journal from the centre: Proceedings of the national conference of the Speech Pathology Association of Australia, Alice Springs, 20-23 May, 2002.
- 2020, 'Depression, Co-Morbidity and Integrated Care', Report
- 2018, 'Tackling Maternal Anxiety in the Perinatal Period: Reconceptualising Mothering Narratives', Report
|Title:||Proactive Approaches to Men's Suicide Prevention|
|Western Researchers:||Emma George, Andrew Page, Tanya Meade and Gregory Kolt|
|Years:||2020-08-01 - 2022-06-30|
|Title:||A randomised, controlled trial of two psychological interventions for patients with late-life depression who have comorbid physical problems [via USYD - no funding to UWS]|
|Western Researchers:||Tanya Meade|
|Years:||2012-01-01 - 2014-12-31|
|Title:||Pilot study to identify youth self-harm and risk-taking behaviour concerns in the Penrith Local Government Area|
|Western Researchers:||Tanya Meade and Jane Ussher|
|Years:||2007-04-01 - 2010-06-30|
|Title:||Psychosocial wellbeing in Rheumatoid Arthritis: A development of a depression screening tool for a clinical setting application|
|Western Researchers:||Tanya Meade|
|Years:||2007-05-01 - 2008-05-31|
|Title:||Development of a Musculoskeletal Psychosocial Outcomes Program|
|Western Researchers:||Tanya Meade|
|Years:||2006-06-08 - 2007-06-07|
|Title:||Motherhood choices: a decision aid for women with rheumatoid arthritis|
|Western Researchers:||Tanya Meade|
|Years:||2009-03-24 - 2013-02-28|
|Title:||The perinatal journey: the process and impact of psychosocial assessment|
|Western Researchers:||Virginia Schmied and Tanya Meade|
|Years:||2009-07-14 - 2013-01-10|
|Title:||Depression Intervention Program in Residential Aged Care Facilities: Bankstown GP Division Aged Care Access Initiative|
|Western Researchers:||Tanya Meade, Adelma Hills, Rocco Crino and Helen Correia|
|Years:||2009-06-23 - 2010-12-31|
|Title:||Bridging the Gap: Developing Valid and Reliable Measures of Social Capital in Socially Disadvantaged Communities|
|Western Researchers:||Rhonda Craven, Tanya Meade and Geoff Munns|
|Years:||2008-06-25 - 2009-12-31|
|Title:||Bridging the gap on locational disadvantage: Impact of community-identified interventions on social capital, psychosocial and socioeconomic outcomes|
|Western Researchers:||Rhonda Craven, Geoff Munns and Tanya Meade|
|Years:||2010-04-27 - 2015-12-30|
|Title:||Perinatal mental health: psychosocial risk, patterns of service use and outcomes in a cohort of 100 mothers and infants|
|Western Researchers:||Virginia Schmied, Maree Johnson, Tanya Meade and Richard Ollerton|
|Years:||2009-12-04 - 2011-12-03|
|Title:||Young Veteran Wellbeing Program: Evaluation of the Selection, Suitability and Support of the Program's Volunteers with Lived Experience|
|Western Researchers:||Tanya Meade, Janet Conti and Tania Perich|
|Years:||2019-11-04 - 2020-12-31|
Professor Meade is available to be a principal supervisor for doctoral projects
|Thesis Title:||Exposure based interventions: Optimising knowledge, skills and practice|
|Field of Research:|
|Thesis Title:||Place Spirituality and Mental Health: A Study of the African Diaspora in Australia.|
|Field of Research:|
|Thesis Title:||The Perinatal Journey: The Process and Impact of Psychosocial Assessment.|
|Field of Research:||Mothercraft Nursing And Family And Child Health Nursing; Midwifery; Mental Health Nursing|
|Thesis Title:||Identifying and Measuring Affect Regulation in Deliberate Self Harm|
|Field of Research:||Society And Culture, N.e.c.|
|Thesis Title:||Examining Body Dysmorphic Disorders Behavioural Features: Development of an Appearance-Related Behaviour Scale|
|Field of Research:||Counselling; Psychology|
|Thesis Title:||Measurement of Deliberate Self Harm Behaviours:Rasch Analysis|
|Field of Research:||Counselling; Psychology|
|Thesis Title:||Characteristics of Inmates With a History of Suicide Attempts and/or Deliberate Self Harm|
|Field of Research:||Counselling; Psychology|