Professor Scott Holmes
Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor,
Office of the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- PhD Australian National University
- BCom University of Newcastle (NSW)
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Office of the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor
|Phone:||(02) 9683 8117|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Holmes, S. and Schaper, M. (2018), 'Small Business Exposed: The Tribes that Drive Economies', : Routledge 9780415790185.
- Holmes, S., London, K. and Sheehan, L. (2008), 'Housing Affordability in Australia : a Supply-Side Analysis : Discussion Paper', : Australian Competition Policy Research Alliance 9780646497099.
- Holmes, S., Hutchinson, P., Forsaith, D., Gibson, B. and McMahon, R. (2003), 'Small Enterprise Finance', : Wiley & Sons 9780470802052.
Chapters in Books
- Holmes, S., Sargent, M. and Schaper, M. (2014), 'Wealth and small business ownership in Australian households : what rewards for business proprietors?', Meeting the Globalisation Challenge: Smart and Innovative SMEs in a Globally Competitive Environment, Tilde University Press 9780734611925.
- Wong, A., Holmes, S. and Schaper, M. (2018), 'How do small business owners actually make their financial decisions? : understanding SME financial behavior using a case-based approach', Small Enterprise Research, vol 25, no 1 , pp 36 - 51.
- Holmes, S., Holmes, K. and Sargent, M. (2014), 'Raising the stakes : more electronic gambling machines equals how many more problem gamblers?', Journal of Gambling Business & Economics, vol 8, no 2 , pp 16 - 33.
- Bandias, S., Fuller, D. and Holmes, S. (2012), 'Aboriginal economic and human development in the Northern Territory of Australia : to work or not work : a clash of non-Indigenous beliefs', Economic Papers, vol 31, no 1 , pp 50 - 62.
- Holmes, S. (2012), 'A joint training framework for an amphibious capability in the ADF', Australian Defence Force Journal, vol 189 , pp 87 - 97.
- Carr, V., Lewin, T., Neil, A., Halpin, S. and Holmes, S. (2004), 'Premorbid, psychosocial and clinical predictors of the costs of schizophrenia and other psychoses', British Journal of Psychiatry, vol 184 , pp 517 - 525.
- Psaros, J. and Holmes, K. (2004), 'The questionable value of the going concern assumption to unsecured creditors : a case study of mine closure', Accounting Research Journal, vol 17, no 1 , pp 24 - 31.
- Cassar, G. and Holmes, S. (2003), 'Capital structure and financing of SMEs : Australian evidence', Accounting and Finance, vol 43, no 2 , pp 123 - 147.
- Fuller, D., Howard, M., Gunner, S. and Holmes, S. (2003), 'The importance of Indigenous educational outcomes to small enterprise development within remote Indigenous communities of Northern Australia', Small Enterprise Research: The Journal of SEAANZ, vol 11, no 1 , pp 22 - 39.
- Hartcher, J., Hodgson, A. and Holmes, S. (2003), 'Perceptions of risk and risk management in small firms', Small Enterprise Research: The Journal of SEAANZ, vol 11, no 2 , pp 71 - 92.
- Carr, V., Neil, A., Halpin, S., Holmes, S. and Lewin, T. (2003), 'Costs of schizophrenia and other psychoses in urban Australia : findings from the Low Prevalence (Psychotic) Disorders Study', Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, vol 37, no 1 , pp 31 - 40.
- Holmes, S. and Gupta, D. (2015), 'Opening Aladdin's cave : unpacking the factors impacting on small businesses', Reserve Bank of Australia. Conference, Sydney, N.S.W..
- 2017, 'Therapeutic Health Corporation: Business Report', Research Report
|Title:||Australia China Institute for the Arts and Culture|
|Years:||2015-12-01 - 2020-12-31|