Ms Sue Willis
DAP - Clinical,
Dean's Unit - School of Nursing and Midwifery
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- AdvDipCommMngmt Mental Health Coordinating Council Inc
- CertIVTrainAssess Australian College of Training and Employment
- GradDipAdltEd University of Western Sydney
- DipAplSc University of Western Sydney
- BHlthSc University of Western Sydney
- CertGeronNurs New South Wales College of Nursing
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit - School of Nursing and Midwifery
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
|Phone:||(02) 9165 8660|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Hunt, L., Ramjan, L., Daly, M., Lewis, P., O'Reilly, R., Willis, S. and Salamonson, Y. (2020), 'Development and psychometric testing of the 10-item satisfaction with Nursing Skill Examination : Objective Structured Clinical Assessment scale', Nurse Education in Practice, vol 45 .
- McDermid, F., Hunt, L., Hetherington, D., Willis, S. and Peters, K. (2019), 'Clinical success : a new approach to clinical remediation of undergraduate nursing students', Australian Nursing and Midwifery Journal, vol 26, no 8 , pp 51 - 51.
Mental Health & Wellbeing
Recovery Focused Interventions
This information has been contributed by Ms Willis.