Ms Shirley Gilbert
Secondary Education (SoE)
- GCertAdultEd University of Technology, Sydney
- BAppSc University of Western Sydney
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Secondary Education (SoE)
|Phone:||(02) 47360 412|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Chapters in Books
- White, A. and Gilbert, S. (2014), 'Empowering Australian pre-service teachers via a Malaysian educational and cultural experience', Empowering the Future Generation through Mathematics Education, SEAMEO RECSAM 9789679300369.
- Munns, G., Hatton, C. and Gilbert, S. (2013), 'Teaching in low socio-economic status communities ', Exemplary Teachers of Students in Poverty, Routledge 9780415531566.
- Arthur, L., Callow, J., Cole, B., Gilbert, S., Hatton, C., Hertzberg, M., Mooney, M., Munns, G., Nanlohy, P., Orlando, J., Pares, L., Power, A., Sawyer, W., Vozzo, L. and Zammit, K. (2013), 'A new Monday morning and beyond', Exemplary Teachers of Students in Poverty, Routledge 9780415531566.
- Perry, B., Mason, T., Gilbert, S., Dockett, S., Skattebol, J., Whitton, D. and Woodrow, C. (2006), 'Successful transition programs from prior-to-school to school for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children: Methodological considerations', Annual conference of the Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE - 2005), UWS Parramatta Campus.
- 2013, 'Aboriginal Girls Circle: Enhancing Connectedness and Promoting Resilience for Aboriginal girls: Final Pilot Report', Research Report
|Title:||Motivation and engagement of boys: Evidence-based teaching practices|
|Years:||2005-01-01 - 2005-11-01|
|Western Researchers:||Toni Downes, Geoff Munns, Michael Singh, Wayne Sawyer, Robyn Gregson, Anne Power, Leonie Arthur, Shirley Gilbert, Judith Thistleton-Martin and Andrew Martin|