Ms Sharon Jacobs
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- MNurs University of Sydney
- BScNurs University of Cape Town
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3657|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Jacobs, S., Taylor, C., Dixon, K. and Wilkes, L. (2018), 'Consensus of the characteristics of clinical judgement utilised by nurses' in their practice : results of a survey', Open Journal of Nursing, vol 8, no 10 , pp 746 - 757.
- Jacobs, S., Wilkes, L., Taylor, C. and Dixon, K. (2016), 'Addressing the challenge of developing a conceptual definition for clinical judgment', Nursing and Health, vol 4, no 1 , pp 1 - 8.
- Salamonson, Y., Andrew, S., Clauson, J., Cleary, M., Jackson, D. and Jacobs, S. (2011), 'Linguistic diversity as sociodemographic predictor of nursing program progression and completion', Contemporary Nurse, vol 38, no 40940 , pp 84 - 93.