Ms Sharon Jacobs
School of Nursing and Midwifery
- MNurs University of Sydney
- BScNurs University of Cape Town
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
|Phone:||(02) 4620 3657|
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Jacobs, S., Taylor, C., Dixon, K. and Wilkes, L. (2020), 'The advantages and disadvantages of using High Fidelity Simulation as an environment to observe undergraduate nurses' actions and their alignment with clinical judgement characteristics', Clinical Nursing Studies, vol 8, no 1 , pp 15 - 20.
- Jacobs, S., Taylor, C., Dixon, K. and Wilkes, L. (2018), 'Consensus of the characteristics of clinical judgement utilised by nurses' in their practice : results of a survey', Open Journal of Nursing, vol 8, no 10 , pp 746 - 757.
- Jacobs, S., Wilkes, L., Taylor, C. and Dixon, K. (2016), 'Addressing the challenge of developing a conceptual definition for clinical judgment', Nursing and Health, vol 4, no 1 , pp 1 - 8.
- Salamonson, Y., Andrew, S., Clauson, J., Cleary, M., Jackson, D. and Jacobs, S. (2011), 'Linguistic diversity as sociodemographic predictor of nursing program progression and completion', Contemporary Nurse, vol 38, no 40940 , pp 84 - 93.