Ms Sandy Noakes
School Of Law
Sandra is a PhD candidate at the University of Wollongong and Lecturer in Law at Western Sydney University School of Law. She has worked as a tutor, lecturer and Unit Coordinator for over 15 years in Law Schools at Western Sydney University, Macquarie University and the University of Wollongong. From 2005 -2007 she was a Visiting Fellow at Macquarie University. Since 2005, she has held the position of Revising Examiner in Real Property Law for the Legal Profession Admission Board. Whilst in legal practice, Sandy was a Senior Associate with Phillips Fox (now DLA Piper) and a consultant to McArdle Legal, an employment and industrial relations law firm in Sydney. Her main areas of interest are legal education, employment law, labour law, work health and safety law, and property and trusts.
This information has been contributed by Ms Noakes.
- BCom/LLB University of New South Wales
- Revising Examiner, Real Property Law, Legal Profession Admission Board (2005 - 2017)
- Fellow, Higher Education Academy (2019 - 2019)
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- School Of Law
|Phone:||(02) 9685 9106
(02) 9685 9106
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
Previous Teaching Areas
- 200297 Law of Employment, 2017
- 200929 Employment Law and Policy, 2018
- 200977 Fundamentals of Australian Law, 2018
- 200978 Legal Analysis and Critique, 2017
- Hook, S. and Noakes, S. (2019), 'Employer control of employee behaviour through social media', Law, Technology and Humans, vol 1, no 1 , pp 141 - 161.