Ms Rosalie Atie
Spr/2h Casual Academic - Unit 102170,
Dean's Unit School of Social Sciences
Casual Research Assistant - Asian Australians Experiences of Racism During Covid 19,
Professional Team - Social Sciences
- BComm University of Western Sydney
- BA University of Western Sydney
Organisational Unit (School / Division)
- Dean's Unit School of Social Sciences
- Professional Team - Social Sciences
|Phone:||(02) 47360 545
PLEASE NOTE: obtaining information from this Directory must be for the legitimate purposes of doing business with and within Western Sydney University, and must not be used for unsolicited bulk e-mailing (spamming) or similar purposes.
- Jakubowicz, A., Dunn, K., Mason, G., Paradies, Y., Bliuc, A., Bahfen, N., Oboler, A., Atie, R. and Connelly, K. (2017), 'Cyber Racism and Community Resilience: Strategies for Combating Online Race Hate', : Palgrave 9783319643878.
- Idriss, S. and Atie, R. (2020), 'Race in Australia's youthful urban leisure scenes', Ethnic and Racial Studies, vol 43, no 10 , pp 1854 - 1871.
- Atie, R., Dunn, K. and Ozalp, M. (2017), 'Religiosity, attitudes on diversity and belonging among ordinary Australian Muslims', Australian Journal of Islamic Studies, vol 2, no 1 .
- Dunn, K., Atie, R. and Mapedzahama, V. (2016), 'Ordinary cosmopolitans : Sydney Muslims' attitudes to diversity', Australian Geographer, vol 47, no 3 , pp 281 - 294.
- Dunn, K. and Atie, R. (2015), 'Regulating online racism in the online age', 40 Years of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975. Conference, Sydney, N.S.W..